This API is for Worlds with no canvas.
That is, the World is a web page with regular HTML elements.
This site is about uploading JS (not HTML)
to make a World
which normally "runs" on a canvas element on a page.
This API allows you make a World with no canvas.
This API has the following features:
- It gives you a blank page, and you use JS
to insert whatever data and HTML tags you want on the page.
- The API sets a page title.
- There is no run header, so as not to interfere with your page layout.
- You reload and close the page like any other tab.
- Includes jQuery 3.3.1.
- The screenshot does not assume there is a canvas. Instead it takes a screenshot of the HTML.
- It uses the
to build a screenshot of your page using JS.
The html2canvas library has some
and may not be able to accurately screenshot your page.
Examples of Worlds that use this API:
By Starter user Demo of "Web page" API. Just use JS to make a web page. This page gets images from Flickr using ...