Written by Alex Murphy
An alternative to the Introduction to Programming
Here are some of the programs (or "Worlds") we will be coding in this course. Click to run them.
- Introduction lesson
- Register, Clone and Edit
- Upload Music and Images
- Comments, Types and Variables
- Methods and Calculations
- If/Else Statements
- For/While Loops
- Designed specifically for the Ancient Brain coding platform.
- No install needed. Edit in the browser. Run in the browser. You can edit code directly from the course.
- You need to register and log in to code.
- Students can save their programs on the Ancient Brain server.
- Students can include their own custom images and music in their programs.
- Students can show off their work to family and friends at home and on mobiles.
- Staged lessons and teachers' exercises.
- Uses the P5 library for graphics.
Enough talk. Let's start the course!