Code. Play. Teach. Learn. Research. Demo.
to be held in Dublin City University.
For teachers and adult leaders.
- Aimed at teachers of coding to young people.
Free course for teachers and adult leaders.
- Ancient Brain is suitable for teaching programming to young people in schools and clubs.
with 2D and 3D graphics,
touch and mouse interaction,
physics, lighting, shadows, custom textures, music, 3D models,
- A half-day course. You only attend once.
- Will be held at Dublin City University (DCU), Glasnevin, Dublin 9.
- Taught by Ancient Brain founder
Dr. Mark Humphrys,
Assistant Professor at the
School of Computing, DCU.
do some coding,
and give you all the reference material needed to take it further.
- We will have PCs in the room with guest logins.
Or bring your own device.
The McNulty (L) building.
There are two front doors of the L building.
Go in the door furthest from The Helix.
There are plans to live stream these classes on the Web.
Watch this space.
These classes have ended.
If you are interested in future classes, register your interest at: