Code. Play. Teach. Learn. Research. Demo.
Ancient Brain announces
to be held in Dublin City University.
- Aimed at teachers of coding to young people.
Free course for teachers and adult leaders.
- Ancient Brain is suitable for teaching programming to young people in schools and clubs.
with 2D and 3D graphics,
touch and mouse interaction,
physics, lighting, shadows, custom textures, music, 3D models,
- A half-day course. You only attend once.
- Will be repeated on Friday afternoons at Dublin City University (DCU), Glasnevin, Dublin 9.
- Taught by Ancient Brain founder
Dr. Mark Humphrys,
Assistant Professor at the
School of Computing, DCU.
do some coding,
and give you all the reference material needed to take it further.
- We will have PCs in the room with guest logins.
Or bring your own device.
Fridays 2 pm to 5 pm.
- Fri 30 Nov 2018.
- Fri 7 Dec 2018.
- Fri 14 Dec 2018.
- More TBA.
The McNulty (L) building.
Note there are two front doors of the L building. It is the door furthest from The Helix.
Lab LG25, sharp right as you come in, stay on ground floor.
You can just turn up, but it would be appreciated if you tell
which day you are coming.
There are plans to live stream these classes on the Web.
Watch this space.